Tuesday 21 February 2017

shaman Chapter 10 ~.~

>>Here's the Chapter<<

Waao, err I mean, ~ gao! it's been 10 chapters already! It's been what.. a couple month and half now? Though there was a break for a third of that time... This time, we see someone being OP(?) well It's a 3-parter with Mei-chan's story till now, ending in an inevitable gruesomeness~ enjoy!
This is like... pretty late in my time. I don't know when most people like to read their stuff, but I'll be posting when It's convenient for me. Personally, I like reading before bed, and after waking up. The strange illucidity of it all... I can't really explain.

Anyway, with this, 2 chapters for the week are done. There'll likely be more.. eh, who knows. From this chapter, quotes are curly! It's cause I write the translation on a notepad like tool, it doesn't have fancy auto curly features, and it was annoying to convert them. But to be honest, curlies are just nicer to read~ So I'll use them in the chapters from now on.... Seems like I'm changing little things every chapter, soon enough, ch 1 and ch x will look so different... *shudders*

Anyway~~ lion out..