Saturday 18 February 2017

Shaman Chapter 9 >:)

>>Here's the Chapter<<

Well, It's been a while, 2 weeks in fact. But I'm back again with perhaps more than usual chapters this week, and the usual 2/ week from thereafter. This chapter...well it's short, and is a prelude to the next few. Enjoy ~ gao!

I'd like to say I was very busy and didn't find time to translate, but saying that would not be very far from a lie. I was -planning- to be busy but indeed, was much lazier than I planned to be. It's not like I can help it! It's in my feline nature! anyway. Anyway. This week, I'm pretty free. I want to get atleast 4 chapters out other than this one. Well... don't take my word for it. I may only be able to do 1 more at most. Anyway, chapters yay!

During the time I took a break, I ended up gorging myself in more anime, manga, ln, wn, anime, eromanga, ln, ln, ln... Caught up with this underground-ish Re: 0 wn translations, and I gotta say, best girl is definately Patrache! Kuro no Maou and Shaman raws have also come out. Lately nothings been happening... so much buildup with this author.

I don't have much else to say, so lion out.